Here are some posts and articles related to food and drink worth a read from various sources on the web:
- The Truth on Olive Oil Health - a post from Tom Mueller about Dr. Mary Flynn and her work to “…start separating the wheat from the chaff in olive oil health, by building a canon of solid scientific information, and debugging a number of widespread olive oil misconceptions.”
- How to Eat a Porcupine - not only one of the best post titles but a beautifully written travelogue about the emotional progression of eating bushmeat in a foreign land.
- E.Dehillerin – The Ultimate Kitchen Store - one of our favorite stops when in Paris.
- The Future of Chocolate - a critique of the modern cacao industry and its impact on cacao production.
- Arsenic in Beer May Come from Widely Used Filtering Process – is any amount of arsenic in beer or wine acceptable?
- Beer and cheese pairings are certainly very trendy these days (and with good reason) Janet Fletcher has a new book on the topic coming out - look for it April 16.