- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
December 18, 2014 Specialty Wines for Everyone on Your List!
December 9, 2014 Our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Condiments, Cutlery, Cheeses and more!
November 19, 2014 Vermont’s Finest: Thanksgiving Cheeses for 2014
May 6, 2014 Cheeses Our Mothers Love
December 24, 2013 ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas (at Formaggio Kitchen)
December 4, 2013 Staff Survey Results: Our Top 10 of 2013
December 2, 2013 Holiday Treats: Sorelle Nurzia Torrone, Panettone and Gianduja
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- Stop by from 12-3 for a taste of Sirrup de Cassis & Jam. Perfect for winter cocktails and sodas, we can’t get enough of them! 23 hours ago
- Today from 11-2 Patti from On the Edge Knife Sharpening will be here. Stop on by and get your blades taken care of! 23 hours ago
- Today from 2-5 join Stephen for “Saturday Miscellany.” He’ll be pouring whatever strikes his fancy and at the ready to field wine questions! 1 day ago
- The holidays are here -- let’s break out the bubbly! Stop by to taste with Stephen tonight from 4-7pm. 2 days ago
What we’re blogging about…apples bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne charcuterie cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Christmas classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food food gifts France gift guide gift ideas goat cheese Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm Jura local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy olive oil organic organic wine pairings panettone Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm red wine rosé Savoie Spain Stilton summer Switzerland tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers