- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
December 1, 2012 Staff Survey Results: Our Top 10 of 2012
November 14, 2012 Our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Cheese, Truffles, Chocolate and More!
November 4, 2012 Celebrating Thanksgiving with an All-American Cheese Board
October 29, 2012 Butter, Beurre and Burro: What Distinguishes Different Butters?
October 26, 2012 Lo Brusc: Varietal Honey at Its Best
October 19, 2012 Lisbona Tomatis: Bakers of Traditional Italian Cookies
October 9, 2012 Time Flies! Our Blog’s Three Year Anniversary
September 20, 2012 Tried and True: Favorite Cookbooks, Food Memoirs + Culinary References
August 22, 2012 Summer Snacking: Fresh Guacamole
Formaggio Kitchen Online
- Like Ihsan, the author raves abt using the cheese on gnocchi - and includes a few other serving suggestions we thought sounded mighty good! 15 hours ago
- Here is an item from another traveler, similarly enthralled by Castelmagno: tinyurl.com/ncryg89 15 hours ago
- A couple of weeks ago, we shared Ihsan's first blog post ( wp.me/pFnln-1Fa) about his trip to Castelmagno and its eponymous cheese. 15 hours ago
- Appropriate then that these Violetta artichokes are coming to us from sunny California! 23 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon BBQ Beer biodynamic bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Comté cooking curds fondue food France heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Italy Jasper Hill Farm Marcel Petite Meats & Charcuterie organic Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Produce pâté recipe Recipes Savoie Spain Stilton terroir travel Twig Farm whey Wine winemakers