- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
February 4, 2013 The Rennet Story: Animal, Vegetable and Microbial
December 27, 2012 Gemma’s Pick: Toasting the New Year with I Clivi’s Spumante
December 21, 2012 Christmas Wines: Two Special Bottles from Italy
December 12, 2012 Introducing Ihsan and Valerie: Owners of Formaggio Kitchen
December 9, 2012 Introducing Tyler: Cheesemonger, Teacher and Cave Manager!
December 1, 2012 Staff Survey Results: Our Top 10 of 2012
November 14, 2012 Our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Cheese, Truffles, Chocolate and More!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- Some musings on olive oil from our buyer, Tim, just as the new harvest oils are arriving: wp.me/pFnln-2j4 16 hours ago
- Some insight into the delicious world of olive oil from Tim, our buyer, just as the new harvest oils are arriving! wp.me/pFnln-2j4 18 hours ago
- Always feel a bit feline when opening a tin of As Do Mar's delicious tuna. Afternoon snack. #meow… instagram.com/p/lVSpAur7Ts/ 19 hours ago
- A couple of spots left in tomorrow's Sherry class w/ @ChefScottLJones + wine expert Melodie Reynolds of @No9ParkBOS! tinyurl.com/n673j3v 21 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking BBQ Beer biodynamic bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Christmas classes cocktails Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food food gifts France gift guide goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Manigodine Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Mast Brothers Meats & Charcuterie Montgomery's cheddar Neal's Yard Dairy organic organic wine Pacina Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton tea terroir Thanksgiving Tomme de Savoie travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly VinNatur whey Wine winemakers