- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
February 4, 2013 The Rennet Story: Animal, Vegetable and Microbial
December 27, 2012 Gemma’s Pick: Toasting the New Year with I Clivi’s Spumante
December 21, 2012 Christmas Wines: Two Special Bottles from Italy
December 12, 2012 Introducing Ihsan and Valerie: Owners of Formaggio Kitchen
December 9, 2012 Introducing Tyler: Cheesemonger, Teacher and Cave Manager!
December 1, 2012 Staff Survey Results: Our Top 10 of 2012
November 14, 2012 Our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Cheese, Truffles, Chocolate and More!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @HistoricalPics: Grease http://t.co/6RYAOo5P7m 10 hours ago
- RT @betsythedevine: .@formaggio "win a cave tour for four with Ihsan, cheese knight and owner of Formaggio, join our scavenger hunt! http:/… 10 hours ago
- For a chance to win a cave tour for four with Ihsan, cheese knight and owner of Formaggio, join our scavenger hunt! tinyurl.com/mj63745 11 hours ago
- A monger's early dinner in the works. #peppers #olives #peas #cheese #Oma #Mitibleu #PecorinoGranSardo… instagram.com/p/nJjsdOr7dk/ 13 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…affineur apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Christmas classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds dairy domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Manigodine Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Mast Brothers Meats & Charcuterie Montgomery's cheddar Neal's Yard Dairy organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton tasting tea terroir Thanksgiving Tomme de Savoie travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly VinNatur whey Wine winemakers