- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
February 4, 2013 The Rennet Story: Animal, Vegetable and Microbial
December 27, 2012 Gemma’s Pick: Toasting the New Year with I Clivi’s Spumante
December 21, 2012 Christmas Wines: Two Special Bottles from Italy
December 12, 2012 Introducing Ihsan and Valerie: Owners of Formaggio Kitchen
December 9, 2012 Introducing Tyler: Cheesemonger, Teacher and Cave Manager!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @SmartMediaFX: MILKY WAY is out! paper.li/SmartMediaFX/1… Stories via @leticiamzardo10 @formaggio @hurucartagena 10 hours ago
- RT @garrett_wollman: Chocolate tasting results for (extra dark) championship week 1 // cc @formaggio @EqExCoop @theochocolate http://t.co/Y… 10 hours ago
- RT @BenRias: Help support sustainable foods and vote for @formaggio kitchen in the Martha Stewart American Made Food Awards: http://t.co/V… 20 hours ago
- MT @BenRias: Help support sustainable foods - vote for @formaggio in the Martha Stewart American Made Food Awards: marthastewart.com/americanmade/n… 1 day ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings chevre Chocolate Christmas citrus classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France Fromageries Marcel Petite goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy olive oil organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton summer tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers