- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
February 4, 2013 The Rennet Story: Animal, Vegetable and Microbial
December 27, 2012 Gemma’s Pick: Toasting the New Year with I Clivi’s Spumante
December 21, 2012 Christmas Wines: Two Special Bottles from Italy
December 12, 2012 Introducing Ihsan and Valerie: Owners of Formaggio Kitchen
December 9, 2012 Introducing Tyler: Cheesemonger, Teacher and Cave Manager!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- Turns out @bigpicturefarm’s #goats really are as adorable as their photos! Monger Leah takes us behind the scenes wp.me/pFnln-2vo 22 minutes ago
- The guest of honor has arrived in preparation for our special two-day "Last BBQ" festivities! We'll… instagram.com/p/udlPMJr7f9/ 20 hours ago
- RT @SmartMediaFX: MILKY WAY is out! paper.li/SmartMediaFX/1… Stories via @DrDeVee69 @formaggio @AzMilkProducers 21 hours ago
- How do you prepare your #Thanksgiving turkey? Nicole recommends brine with juniper berries and apple cider wp.me/pFnln-2pX 1 day ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings chevre Chocolate Christmas citrus classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France Fromageries Marcel Petite goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy olive oil organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm red wine robiola rosé Savoie Spain Stilton summer tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers