- Formaggio Kitchen is a family owned specialty food store in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is cheese, but we also sell a variety of artisan foods from around the world. Food is our passion and we love to learn about it, talk about it, write about it, work with it and enjoy it.
Posts by :
February 4, 2013 The Rennet Story: Animal, Vegetable and Microbial
December 27, 2012 Gemma’s Pick: Toasting the New Year with I Clivi’s Spumante
December 21, 2012 Christmas Wines: Two Special Bottles from Italy
December 12, 2012 Introducing Ihsan and Valerie: Owners of Formaggio Kitchen
December 9, 2012 Introducing Tyler: Cheesemonger, Teacher and Cave Manager!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- We are stoked to have Julia from @Meadowoodfarms coming tomorrow to taste their sheep & cow's milk cheeses. Join us from 11-2 #cheesefriends 3 hours ago
- So excited for #LaborDayWeekend! Three more beautiful days with beers, wines, sausages (and cheese!) to end the summer in style #stillsummer 6 hours ago
- Where did you go for #summervacation? Nicole skipped Europe in favor of a trip to six of our fav Vermont cheesemakers wp.me/pFnln-2kg 1 day ago
- Soups today: Melon Gazpacho and Roasted Tomato & Peppers 1 day ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings chevre Chocolate Christmas citrus classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France Fromageries Marcel Petite goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy olive oil organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton summer tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers