- Baker and monger of cheese. If I have to choose between going to a dive with good food and a hip, snazzy place with lousy food (yes, I have been asked to make this choice) there is no contest. Give me the dive, hands down! My stomach makes a lot of decisions for me. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Mary :
February 17, 2011 A Visit with the Erbs: Landaff Cheese
February 10, 2011 What Exactly Are Double and Triple-Crème Cheeses?
January 20, 2011 Magic and Pasta: Poschiavo + Gioie di Fattoria
January 13, 2011 Melting Cheese Traditions: Fondue, Fonduta & Aligot
December 29, 2010 Alpage Cheesemaking in the Savoie: A Visit with the Burgat Family
October 15, 2010 Pumpkins: More Than Just Jack o’ Lanterns
September 3, 2010 Behind the Scenes: Classes at Formaggio Kitchen
August 24, 2010 Mozzarella and Burrata: Or, What Are Pasta Filata Cheeses?
August 19, 2010 Herbal History: Basil
August 13, 2010 Time for Tomatoes!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- We are open our usual Sunday hours (10am-4pm) today and we invite all of our youngest customers to join us in a little egg hunt! 4 hours ago
- Look who visited our cheese wall this morning -- and left a few eggs behind! ow.ly/i/5ixHQ 4 hours ago
- RT @heinzelcheese: The perfect Easter tipple: luscious Luli Moscato Chinato from Mauro Vergano @formaggio @viniculture @RougeTomateNYC http… 4 hours ago
- Happy Easter! We're open our usual hours today (10am-4pm)! 4 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…affineur apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Christmas classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds dairy domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Manigodine Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Mast Brothers Meats & Charcuterie Montgomery's cheddar Neal's Yard Dairy organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton tasting tea terroir Thanksgiving Tomme de Savoie travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly VinNatur whey Wine winemakers