- Baker and monger of cheese. If I have to choose between going to a dive with good food and a hip, snazzy place with lousy food (yes, I have been asked to make this choice) there is no contest. Give me the dive, hands down! My stomach makes a lot of decisions for me. E-mail: email@example.com
Posts by Mary :
February 17, 2011 A Visit with the Erbs: Landaff Cheese
February 10, 2011 What Exactly Are Double and Triple-Crème Cheeses?
January 20, 2011 Magic and Pasta: Poschiavo + Gioie di Fattoria
January 13, 2011 Melting Cheese Traditions: Fondue, Fonduta & Aligot
December 29, 2010 Alpage Cheesemaking in the Savoie: A Visit with the Burgat Family
October 15, 2010 Pumpkins: More Than Just Jack o’ Lanterns
September 3, 2010 Behind the Scenes: Classes at Formaggio Kitchen
August 24, 2010 Mozzarella and Burrata: Or, What Are Pasta Filata Cheeses?
August 19, 2010 Herbal History: Basil
August 13, 2010 Time for Tomatoes!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- Must be summertime! First shishito peppers of the season for dinner tonight thanks to sparrowarcfarm.… instagram.com/p/rA_Ym0r7fA/ 9 hours ago
- Catering Manager Caroline turned some of those beautiful heirlooms into a delicious dinner special.… instagram.com/p/rAQvXcr7Rg/ 16 hours ago
- Tomato season has arrived! Just in from redfirefarm: heirloom Green Zebra and cherry tomatoes!… instagram.com/p/rANNjOr7cE/ 17 hours ago
- From the cheese counter: a lovely selection of cheeses from Piedmont, Italy by Monger Meredith.… instagram.com/p/rAA6i8L7V8/ 18 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings chevre Chocolate Christmas citrus classes Comté Consider Bardwell Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds dairy domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France Fromageries Marcel Petite goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton summer tea terroir Thanksgiving Tomme de Savoie travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers