About: Rob Campbell
- Rob Campbell is a culinary adventurer, world traveler, science geek, and assistant tea buyer at Formaggio Kitchen Cambridge.
Posts by Rob Campbell:
January 28, 2014 Gong Xi Fa Cai! 8 Formaggio Kitchen Foods for Chinese New Year
January 22, 2014 Is Crystallized Honey Bad?
January 16, 2014 My Highlight of 2013: Hand Slicing Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
November 4, 2013 Longjing: An Imperial Tea from Heaven on Earth
September 22, 2013 Nose-to-Tail Vegetables: Making the Most of the Fall Harvest
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- A couple of spots left in tomorrow's Sherry class w/ @ChefScottLJones + wine expert Melodie Reynolds of @No9ParkBOS! tinyurl.com/n673j3v 2 hours ago
- Tim, our olive oil buyer, shares the revelation that made him passionate about high quality extra virgin olive oils! wp.me/pFnln-2j4 3 hours ago
- This is the best time of year to be tasting + sampling olive oils - just as the new harvest arrives! Deets from Tim: wp.me/pFnln-2j4 5 hours ago
- A big welcome to vontrappfarmstead -- welcome to the gramosphere! The fraternal team von Trapp are the… instagram.com/p/lTXA8pr7aQ/ 18 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking BBQ Beer biodynamic bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Christmas classes cocktails Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food food gifts France gift guide goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Manigodine Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Mast Brothers Meats & Charcuterie Montgomery's cheddar Neal's Yard Dairy organic organic wine Pacina Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton tea terroir Thanksgiving Tomme de Savoie travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly VinNatur whey Wine winemakers