About: Rob Campbell
- Rob Campbell is a culinary adventurer, world traveler, science geek, and assistant tea buyer at Formaggio Kitchen Cambridge.
Posts by Rob Campbell:
December 3, 2014 A Smörgåsbord of Swedish Taste with Olof Viktors
November 25, 2014 A Digestif Tea for the Holidays: Pu’er
October 7, 2014 A Better Breakfast: Verival Müsli and Cereals
September 24, 2014 Oktoberfestbier 2014!
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- Stop by for “Saturday Miscellany” with Stephen today from 2-5pm. Wine buyer’s choice--always a pleasant surprise! 1 hour ago
- Today from 1-4pm Onesto Artisan Crackers will be here! Come try these brand new, hand crafted, gluten-free, local and delicious crackers! 2 hours ago
- Wine tasting tonight from 4-7pm featuring “Dolcetto darlings.” There’s more than one - dolcettos or dolcetti? Stop by, discuss, and try! 20 hours ago
- RT @ScoutCambridge: A trio of Super Bowl events in Cambridge feat. a sidewalk BBQ at @formaggio, "deflated" prices at @lordhobo & more http… 22 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…apples bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne charcuterie cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings Chocolate Christmas classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food food gifts France gift guide gift ideas goat cheese Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm Jura local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy organic organic wine pairings panettone Parmigiano Reggiano pasta pepper Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm red wine rosé Savoie Spain Stilton summer Switzerland tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers