About: Rob Campbell
- Rob Campbell is a culinary adventurer, world traveler, science geek, and assistant tea buyer at Formaggio Kitchen Cambridge.
Posts by Rob Campbell:
July 23, 2014 Beat the Heat with Iced Chai
January 28, 2014 Gong Xi Fa Cai! 8 Formaggio Kitchen Foods for Chinese New Year
January 22, 2014 Is Crystallized Honey Bad?
January 16, 2014 My Highlight of 2013: Hand Slicing Jamón Ibérico de Bellota
November 4, 2013 Longjing: An Imperial Tea from Heaven on Earth
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- Dull knives? Patti from On the Edge will be here today from 11-2 to sharpen up anything you’ve got! 23 minutes ago
- RT @ontheedgeknife: and Sunday it's back to @formaggio 11-2. 22 hours ago
- While #FKPitmaster Teddy is away celebrating his honeymoon, we have #teamdreamy out front serving up… instagram.com/p/tLDXktr7Ww/ 22 hours ago
- This Sunday from 11am-2pm Patti from On the Edge Knife Sharpening will be here to take care of all your dull blades. 23 hours ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings chevre Chocolate Christmas citrus classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France Fromageries Marcel Petite goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy olive oil organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm robiola rosé sausages Savoie Spain Stilton summer tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers