About: Rob Campbell
- Rob Campbell is a culinary adventurer, world traveler, science geek, and assistant tea buyer at Formaggio Kitchen Cambridge.
Posts by Rob Campbell:
October 7, 2014 A Better Breakfast: Verival Müsli and Cereals
September 24, 2014 Oktoberfestbier 2014!
July 23, 2014 Beat the Heat with Iced Chai
Formaggio Kitchen Online
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @leemovic: Me. @formaggio's Tyler. November 5. eventbrite.com/e/queso-royale… It's. Gonna. ROCK! (Please come & share). 2 hours ago
- Misty Knoll #turkey orders for Thanksgiving are due Thursday November 13th -- get excited! wp.me/pFnln-2pX 2 hours ago
- So happy to be visiting with the Boeri Roi family in Badalucco. #oliveoil #formaggiofamily instagram.com/p/uWZPnwL7Qc/ 1 day ago
- Today from 11-2 Patti from On the Edge Knife Sharpening will be here sharpening all sorts of dull edges. Stop on by and get sharpened up! 2 days ago
What we’re blogging about…apples Ardrahan bacon baking Bayley Hazen Blue BBQ Beer biodynamic Blue Ledge Farm bread Cabot Clothbound Cheddar Cellars at Jasper Hill Champagne cheddar Cheese cheesemakers cheesemaking cheese pairings chevre Chocolate Christmas citrus classes Comté Consider Bardwell Farm cooking curds domestic cheese Ferdinando Zanusso fondue food France Fromageries Marcel Petite goat cheese heirloom apples Honey I Clivi Ihsan Gurdal Italy Jasper Hill Farm local produce Marcel Petite Mario Zanusso Meats & Charcuterie Neal's Yard Dairy olive oil organic organic wine pairings Parmigiano Reggiano pasta Portugal Produce pâté recipe Recipes Red Fire Farm red wine robiola rosé Savoie Spain Stilton summer tea terroir Thanksgiving travel Twig Farm Valerie Gurdal Vermont VinItaly whey Wine winemakers